Book one of the flights to Amman with Luxury Class Tour and get ready to live a magical adventure. The capital of Jordan has the perfect mix of history, legends and traditions. It is a place where the past comes to life and sparks your imagination.
Top 5 Things To Do in Amman
- Go back in time at the ruins of the Roman theatre, one of the most impressive in the world
- Wander the ancient Citadel of Jebel Al-Qalaâ€™a, an astounding open-air museum where you can see the remains of different civilisations as far back as the Bronze Age
- Let yourself be dazzled by the fabulous facade carved in the stone of the Treasury, the most emblematic building in the city of Petra
- Look around the halls of the National Archaeological Museum and appreciate one of the first known sculptures in the world, the ‘Ain Ghazal, dating back to 6500 BC
- Relax in the Turkish baths of Al-Pasha, the perfect antidote for fatigue after spending the day wandering the city
Plan Your Amman Holiday
Luxury Class Tour offers you great flight deals to Amman so that the only thing you have to worry about is choosing the best itinerary. Before booking your tickets to Amman, however, keep in mind that due to its desert climate the heat in the summer can be a little overpowering. The best time to travel is from October to March. In addition, during the off-peak winter season it will not be too difficult for you to find cheap hotels in Amman.
November is an exception, however, because two of the most important events in the city take place; the Eid al-Adha, or Feast of Sacrifice, and the Jordan Short Film Festival, the latter being an extraordinary opportunity to discover the latest trends in Arab cinema.