Book your flights to Amsterdam today with Luxury Class Tour. Amsterdam has long been a storied city with a rich cultural history. The canals that weave their way around this beautiful city are just one of its many charms.
Top 5 Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Grab a quick bite at the restaurant at the base of De Gooyer Windmill. One of the many windmills that is still operational that surround the city
- Enjoy a picturesque picnic at the base of a sculpture created by Pablo Picasso in Vondepark, the largest outdoor park in the city
- Go museum hopping and marvel at the collection of mastersâ€™ works at the stunning Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh museum
- Cruise down one of the cityâ€™s many canals by open air boat
- Enjoy an afternoon of leisure exploring the Amsterdam Bos, a manmade park that is three times larger than NYCâ€™s Central Park
Plan Your Amsterdam Holiday
The Netherlands are famous for their rolling fields of Tulips and, fittingly, Amsterdam boasts the worldâ€™s only tulip museum. It also features eight windmills within the city limits and a fantastic recreation of a traditional village at Zaanse Schans. The art scene is alive and well in Amsterdam as well as it was the home of Vincent Van Gogh. The art, the culture and the stunning man made beauty of the cityâ€™s canals and old world architecture all combine to create a storybook locale for your next getaway.
Peak season for tourism is from July to August so book your tickets to Amsterdam early if you want to come at the busiest time of year. Cheap hotels in Amsterdam can be much more easily found in the winter months. Flight deals to Amsterdam can be found at any time of year through Luxury Class Tour.