Reserve your flights to Australia with Luxury Class Tour to prepare for a trip packed with life-changing experiences. Australia has a lot to offer its visitors from the clear water and stunning beaches to the exciting city of Sydney, brimming with culture and nightlife. There are many things to do, and the natural beauty and inviting climate are beyond comparison.
Top 5 Things To Do in Australia
- Go diving, snorkelling, fishing or surfing off the Great Barrier Reef, the largest coral reef in the world
- Take in the spectacular sights of Sydney Harbour, considered to be one of the aesthetic wonders of the modern world
- Take a driving tour through the outback or travel via motorbike to add excitement to the experience
- Visit the Australian Museum for a crash course on the countryâ€™s history, culture, wildlife and geography
- Enjoy the beauty of Australia on a river tour to witness crocodiles and other wildlife in their natural habitats
Plan Your Australia Holiday
To enjoy the outdoor activities in Australia, the best time to visit is between March and May or October through to December. Peak season is usually October to February, but varies according to the specific activities that are planned. There is really no bad time to visit Australia thanks to the warm waters and moderate winter temperatures, which make swimming, diving, and snorkelling enjoyable all year round. There are also plenty of options for discovering Australia during the winter months of June through to August.
Flight deals to Australia are easy to find with Luxury Class Tour’s popular deals. During the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix, the Australian Open Tennis or the Melbourne Cup, we recommend booking your hotel and tickets to Australia several months in advance. To get cheap hotels in Australia, travel during the off-peak season from June to September.