Book with Luxury Class Tour and set off on a journey aboard one of our comfortable flights to Al Muharraq and enjoy our world-class service along the way to this traditional, yet modern retreat. A host of attractions await you, from the perfect spots for snorkelling to the mystery of a 15th century fort.
Top 5 Things To Do in Al Muharraq
- Visit Qalâ€™at â€˜Arad, where everything of this mysterious 15th century fort is resplendently illuminated in the dark of night
- Dive into the crystal clear waters of Al Dar Island to be greeted by up to 300 species of fish and 30 types of coral
- Cruise Khalifa Al Kabeer highway in the evening to enjoy a romantic sunset on the coast
- See the ancient residence of Shaikh Isa Bin Ali, one of the oldest houses in the city and designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- Head to the Souk of Muharraq to discover the most ancient side of town and buy a novel souvenir
Plan Your Al Muharraq Holiday
With Luxury Class Tour you can find great flight deals to Al Muharraq that will allow you to experience all this and more. The best time to enjoy the beaches is between May and September. If you prefer to limit yourself to travel around the city, however, the best months to buy tickets to Al Muharraq for travel are from November to March, when the temperatures are more pleasant.
Regardless of when you decide to travel, it will not be especially difficult to find cheap hotels in Al Muharraq because this area does not get overrun by tourists. If you’re a speed lover, keep in mind that the Grand Prix of Bahrain, a Formula One race, takes place in April.