Start planning your trip now by booking your flights to Bangladesh with Luxury Class Tour. Bangladesh is beloved for its natural beauty with the dense jungles along its coastlines and the beautiful flora and fauna that reside there. The country is also a popular tourist attraction because of its excellent historical monuments, resorts, and museums.
Top 5 Things To Do in Bangladesh
- Shop for pink pearls, a must-have souvenir that Bangladesh is known for, in New Market of Azimpur, Dhaka
- Experience the cultural life of the country by watching a traditional dance performance
- Wonder at the incredible size and the awe-inspiring architecture of Somapura Mahavihara, the well-known Buddhist monastery
- Have a blast with the entire family at Shishu Park, a childrenâ€™s amusement park in Shahbag with lots of rides, food, and entertainment
- Look for Bengal tigers and crocodiles in Sundarbans, the largest mangrove forest in the world, where you can relax while surrounded by nature
Plan Your Bangladesh Holiday
To enjoy sunny days on Coxâ€™s Bazar beach, the longest beach in the world, go to Bangladesh between mid-October and March. To save money while still being able to visit historical sites like the village of Tungipara or the ornamental architecture of Somapura Mahavihara on your trip, visit during the off-peak season from May to August. There are many sites to see that you can enjoy all year round including the Bangladesh National Museum, the Sixty Dome Mosque and other fascinating sites.
Save more on flight deals to Bangladesh with Luxury Class Tourâ€™s popular deals. When you visit during the cool winter months, we suggest reserving your hotel and tickets to Bangladesh early. Booking your reservations in advance is also the best way to get cheap hotels in Bangladesh, especially if you travel during the off-peak season between May and August.