Book your flights to Beijing with Luxury Class Tour and get set to experience this stunning and vibrant city that dates back over three millennia.
Top 5 Things To Do in Beijing
- Explore the ancient palaces of the Ming and Qing Dynasties that lie with the walls of the Forbidden City
- Take your family on a picnic in Beihai Park and marvel at the stunning Chinese Gardening art in gardens dating back to the tenth century
- Step back in time as you stroll through the Old Summer Palace
- Explore over 100 museums that line the streets of this culturally diverse city
- Marvel at the intricate feat of engineering that is the Birdâ€™s Nest Stadium, built for the 2008 Summer Olympic Games
Plan Your Beijing Holiday
Beijing is a world-class holiday destination for those interested in the intricate balance between old and new. The numerous ancient and magnificent structures of this city sit beside new and equally stunning modern masterpieces like the National Centre for the Performing Arts, a building that you must visit when in Beijing. With over 20 million people in Beijing there is never a shortage of traditional marketplaces that sit in the open air under the mammoth shadows of 21st century engineering. Beijing has walked the fine line of preserving its storied past and embracing the future in splendid fashion.
The summer months of June to August are considered the peak tourist season so if you are travelling in the summer, buy your tickets to Beijing early. Cheap hotels in Beijing are easier to find in the spring, during the months of March to May. That is also the time of year when the peach blossoms bloom and the city becomes even prettier. Flight deals to Beijing are easy to find with Luxury Class Tour at any time.