Book your flights to Belgrade today with Luxury Class Tour and embark on a mesmerising journey to the birthplace of renowned inventor and scientist Nikola Tesla. The natural beauty of this country is complemented by the warmth of its inhabitants and its rich history.
Top 5 Things To Do in Belgrade
- Take a relaxing boat tour down the incomparable Danube River and see the wide assortment of interesting and ingenious floating homes
- Feel the excitement as you guide your jet ski over the pristine waters of the Belgrade Sea, an artificial lake surrounded by beaches in the heart of the city
- Be inspired at the Tesla Museum where you can interact with his famous Tesla coils
- Step back in time with a visit to the Belgrade Fortress in Kalemegdan Park and enjoy the breathtaking views from this hilltop of history
- Take an exhilarating leap of faith as you bungee jump 55 metres to earth in Ad
Plan Your Belgrade Holiday
Belgrade is bursting with old-world charm and buildings of historical significance. Belgrade is best known as the home of Nikola Tesla and his spirit of ingenuity lives on in the hearts of the friendly people who reside in the city. Its many museums and galleries pay homage to that spirit and satisfy even the most discerning of culture lovers.
The most pleasant times of year to visit Belgrade are the spring and autumn. Be sure to book your tickets to Belgrade well in advance if you are planning on visiting during September as this is when the city really comes alive with the annual Belgrade International Theatre Festival (BITEF). Cheap hotels in Belgrade can also be hard to find at this time. Flight deals to Belgrade can always be found with Luxury Class Tour. Check our popular deals.