Book your flights to Chennai with Luxury Class Tour and look forward to an unforgettable trip to India. The people of Chennai are hospitable and welcoming. Sample local delicious dishes such as fish curry, rasam or sambar washed down with the famous chicory flavour of the local Tamil coffee.
Top 5 Things To Do in Chennai
- Purchase a timeless souvenir in the form of a stunning Kanchipuram silk sari, woven in Kanchipuram and traditionally sold in Chennai to both visitors and locals
- Visit the amazing and ancient Sacred Tales Kapaleeswarwar Temple built in the seventh century AD by the ruling Pallavas and one of the oldest temples in the city
- Serenity exists in the artistic village of Cholamandal, where up and coming artists display and produce fascinating work
- For a traditional shopping spree to remember, visit the bustling Ranganathan Street in the busiest part of the city, where you will find anything from fresh produce to gold on sale
- For enjoyment of the outdoors, donâ€™t miss a visit to one of the areaâ€™s main attractions, the idyllic Marina Beach
Plan Your Chennai Holiday
With so much on offer, planning your holiday will help to make the most of time spent in this vibrant and busy city. With fine weather all year, when you travel is a personal decision, but the mildest months fall from December to February, which potentially allows a more comfortable stay. Summertime can be very hot and humid and may be the time to take a beachside break rather than plan strenuous sightseeing inland.
Finding flight deals to Chennai is simple and straightforward using Luxury Class Tourâ€™s deal search. We suggest that you book cheap hotels in Chennai, and reserve your tickets to Chennai in plenty of time to properly prepare for the holiday.