Book your flights to Doha with Luxury Class Tour and take the opportunity to explore the multicultural heart of Qatar. Doha showcases the warmth of Arab culture at its best with its golden sand dunes and magnificent skyscrapers.
Top 5 Things To Do in Doha
- Experience the sea breeze in your hair at Doha Corniche, the sprawling seaside walkway around Doha Bay and get stunning views of the city skyline and the tides
- Visit the Souq Waqif – the new Arabic market quarter, to splurge on traditional handicrafts and textiles or to enjoy a hearty local meal
- Venture to the space of the rare singing sand dunes, about 40km from the city, where the movement of sand grains creates a low murmur, resembling a musical hum
- Watch Qatarâ€™s national animal, the statuesque white antelope – the Arabian Oryx at the Doha Zoo
- Spend some time at one of the permanent or many temporary exhibitions at the Museum of Islamic Art to savour the varied riches of Islamic culture
Plan Your Doha Holiday
Doha is undoubtedly the cultural capital of the region. It offers you multiple cultural and natural landmarks to explore. In Doha, you can experience some high-end retail therapy at its world class shopping malls and exquisite outdoor markets. Its rich desert ecology and ever growing cosmopolitan nature will surely prove to be worthy of your admiration.
Doha is not an ideal summer destination as temperatures are high from the beginning of May until September, though you can find a lot of cheap hotels in Doha during this season. If you book your tickets to Doha throughout the winter, you can experience the desert city when the weather is milder. Search for the best flight deals to Doha in the Deals section on our website.