Book your flights to DÃ¼sseldorf with Business Class Global and prepare to experience the culture of this historic city on the banks of the beautifulÂ Rhine.
Top 5 Things To Do in DÃ¼sseldorf
- Enjoy the numerous historical buildings and pedestrian alleyways as you take a stroll through old town
- Explore the lavish grounds of Schloss Benrath, a stunning Rococo chateau that houses the Museum of European Garden Art
- Take a scenic walk through the harbour area and marvel at the unusual and fascinating architecture in the area
- Spend an afternoon wandering through one of the many open air markets
- Marvel at the underwater wonders of the Aquazoo
Plan Your DÃ¼sseldorf Holiday
A large and beautiful city, DÃ¼sseldorf boasts several world class arts and entertainment venues. The Tonhalle is a stunning concert space that was originally built as a planetarium, and whose gigantic domed roof grants remarkable acoustics that enrich every performance. The Opernhaus DÃ¼sseldorf is a similarly majestic building that features shows from both the Oper am Rhein and Ballett am Rhein companies. If your inner art lover needs some attention visit the Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen art Gallery. The building is almost as stunning as the works by Picasso and Matisse that line its walls. Every year in July and November the city is home to the Rhenish Festivals so book your tickets to DÃ¼sseldorf early if coming during the festivities.
The best time to visit DÃ¼sseldorf is in the summer during July and August, when it is also peak tourist season. The spring is also a pleasant time to visit and avoid most of the crowds. Cheap hotels in DÃ¼sseldorf are easily available during the winter months from January to March, and flight deals to DÃ¼sseldorf can be found all year with Business Class Global.