Book your flights to Entebbe with Luxury Class Tour and find yourself preparing to spend your holiday surrounded by nature. Located along the shores of Lake Victoria, Entebbe is known for its natural appeal. With Islands, exotic wildlife and a well-developed urban landscape, itâ€™s the perfect destination for travellers who wish to bask in the glory of nature.
Top 5 Things To Do in Entebbe
- Visit the National Botanical Gardens near Lake Victoria for a peek at the beautiful animals and birds that nest in Entebbe
- Take a boat trip on serene Lake Victoria and spend your time fishing or seeing the chimpanzees in their natural habitat on Ngamba Island
- Go to the Entebbe Zoo, which doubles as the Uganda Wildlife Education Centre, and see some of Africaâ€™s most regal wildlife in settings similar to those of their natural environment
- Travel on a ferry to the Sesse Islands and enjoy a swim in the cool lake waters or watch the sun setting over the horizon
- Play a round of golf at the oldest golf course in East Africa, and get tips from local caddies who can even teach you the game
Plan Your Entebbe Visit
The best time to visit Entebbe is between the months of June and October. Rainfall and average temperatures are low, allowing you to take maximum advantage of the various sights and events that the city has to offer. If you wish to travel on your preferred dates, booking your tickets to Entebbe in advanceÂ is recommended. It is easy to find cheap hotels in Entebbe. There are many B&Bs and motels that offer great comfort at great prices. Visit the Deals section of our website to find some great flight deals to Entebbe that will help your holiday become a memorable one.