Book your flights to Iran with Luxury Class Tour and experience the history of this fabled country where remnants of the historic past can be found around almost every turn.
Top 5 Things To Do in Iran
- Iran has been known for exceptional rug making for a long time and you can spend a day touring the Carpet Museum, home to a 450-year-old rug
- Tour the ancient cities of Hamadan, Kermanshah, and Khorramabad, which comprise what is known as the Golden Triangle. If archaeological exploration is not to your liking then spend a day or two shopping in Shiraz bazaar for batik silks, turquoise, and hand blown glass.
- Spend a day surrounded by daily life as it was lived thousands of years ago with a trek to Masuleh, an unspoiled mountain village
- Feel the rush of hang-gliding off the cliffs of Larijan
- Enjoy a dayâ€™s waterskiing in Karaj Dam and then retire to your luxury hotel
Plan Your Iran Visit
The peak tourist season runs from the middle of April until early June. The summer months of July and August see fewer crowds as the mercury can hit 40 degrees Celsius easily. That said it is a good time to find cheap hotels in Iran. Another very busy time of year for tourists is from late September to early November. It is strongly recommended that you buy your tickets to Iran as early as possible if travelling then. The off season is typically the winter between December and March when it is quite cold. Flight deals to Iran are always easy to find with Luxury Class Tour.