Book your flights to Iraq with Luxury Class Tour and start planning an unforgettable adventure. There are lots of things to see in Iraq and many surprises to be found; one in particular being the welcoming nature of the people. Iraq has both natural and manmade beauty that will provide even an amateur photographer with the inspiration to create many masterpieces. No matter where your visit takes you, the feature that will stand out will be the often unexpected warmth of the people.
Top 5 Things To Do in Iraq
- Shop at the main bazaar in Baghdad for local goods to take home as souvenirs
- Travel a thousand years back in time and see artefacts from ancient Sumerian, Babylonian, Akkadian, Assyrian and Chaldean civilizations at the National Museum of Iraq
- Visit the suspected site of the legendary Hanging Gardens of Babylon, one of the Seven Ancient Wonders of the World
- Enjoy the beautiful archaeological site of Hatra, one of the few stone ruins that can be found in the country
- Cool off in the waters beneath Gali Ali Beg Waterfall in the mountainous region of Kurdistan, Northern Arbil
Plan Your Iraq Visit
If you plan to visit the Turkish borders of Iraq, the best time to go is during the spring months as the winters can be cold in this area. However, to visit the many historic outdoor sites, spring and winter are the best time as the summers get searing hot.
Finding flight deals to Iraq is easy with Luxury Class Tourâ€™s popular deals. During the International Football Competitions hosted in Iraq, you will need to book your hotel and tickets to Iraq several months in advance. To find cheap hotels in Iraq, travel during the off-peak season in the summer or winter months.