Book your flights to Istanbul today and experience a city bursting with phenomenal architecture that is almost teeming with history and culture.
Top 5 Things To Do in Istanbul
- Get lost navigating the labyrinth of streets while honing your bartering skills in the Bazaar District home to the famous Spice Bazaar for a millennia
- Enjoy a relaxing steam in a 16th century bathhouse
- Journey through the home of sultans for hundreds of years at Topkapi Palace
- Enjoy learning about the ancient history of this enchanting city at the Archaeological Museum
- Wonder the hall in amazement at the 6th century masterpiece that is Hagia Sophia
Plan Your Istanbul Holiday
Istanbul is one of the most storied cities in the world. Its beauty derived from being the capital of several different empires dating back to 660 B.C. It has been the hub of commerce and culture for the Byzantine, Ottoman, and Roman Empires and has benefited from each of those empires as seen through its magnificent architectural examples. The Rumelian and Anatolian Castles are beautiful ruins from the glory days of the Ottoman Empire. The Roman influence can still be seen at the Column of Constantine and the Valens aqueduct. Perhaps the most impressive of all is the Hagia Sophia built by the Byzantines.
July through to September is the peak tourist season in Istanbul. Travellers booking tickets to Istanbul for this time are urged to book them as early as possible and reserve your hotel rooms as well. To avoid the crowds, but still have amazing weather to enjoy come in the spring or autumn seasons instead. Cheap hotels in Istanbul are easier to find in the winter months when it is colder. Flight deals to Istanbul are always easy to find with Luxury Class Tour.