Book your flights to Johannesburg with Luxury Class Tour and setÂ the stage for the creation of indelible African memories. Johannesburg is rich with history and tradition and its friendly people welcome you with beaming smiles and outstretched arms. The beauty of this historically important city is only matched by its stunning locale and will leave you wanting to return again and again.
Top 5 Things To Do in Johannesburg
- Spend a day watching some furry little friends swing energetically from tree to tree at Bush Babies Monkey Sanctuary
- While in the Carlton Centreâ€™s â€˜Top of Africaâ€™ viewpoint enjoy the awesome view of the city of Johannesburg and its surrounding picturesque countryside
- Learn about the origins of our species as you engage in an excursion to the most amazing attraction; the Cradle of Mankind to view interactive exhibits telling the story of human development and ancestry
- Join in on the search for bounty with the Gold Reef City excursion and learn about all the mining attractions you can take in
- Get up close and personal with the lion cubs at the Johannesburg Lion ParkÂ and sanctuary
Plan Your Johannesburg Holiday
The perfect time to travel to Johannesburg is February just after the crowded holidays of December and January. The three week long FNB Dance Umbrella is held just about the same time so you can immerse yourself into the South African dance parade.
Getting the best flight deals to Johannesburg is easy with Luxury Class Tourâ€™s popular deals. It saves time buying your tickets to Johannesburg simultaneously while checking the offers. The best way to find cheap hotels in Johannesburg is to book around mid-January when the offers are plentiful; you will also get to enjoy the great South African weather around this time.