Once you book your flights to Jordan with Luxury Class Tour, you will be ready to start planning your journey to a destination where modern infrastructure blends with traditional ideals to create a unique setting for the many spectacular sites that the country boasts. Both natural and man-made attractions offer awe-inspiring opportunities. From the beautiful and natural reserves filled with various species of wildlife to the many examples of spectacular architecture, Jordan is a land of mystery and intrigue that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
Top 5 Things To Do in Jordan
- Revisit the past at the Dana Nature Reserve, a village that still reflects the culture from the 15th Century
- Float atop the Dead Sea, where the high salt content makes it virtually impossible to swim in any traditional sense
- Immerse yourself in the unique culture of Amman, where mix of both old and new traditions offers you a refreshing insight
- Visit the ruins of Jerash for a chance to see a true Roman provincial city. The Roman Amphitheatre includes large squares and plazas surrounded with towers, theatres, temples and fountains
- Have a real adventure in the deserts of Wadi Rum, accented by unique mountains and rare animal species for wonderful photo opportunities
Plan Your Jordan Holiday
If you want to see popular sites like the city of Petra, you will want to visit during the spring or autumn when temperatures are low enough to remain comfortable during your outdoor explorations.
Finding flight deals to Jordan is simple with Luxury Class Tourâ€™s popular deals. For the Jerash Festival in Amman during July and August we suggest booking your hotel and tickets to Jordan as early as possible. Find cheap hotels in Jordan by travelling in the off-peak seasons of mid-April or mid-December.