Book your flights to Kochi with Luxury Class Tour and travel to a country that has a deep connection to its traditions. Kochi has a unique blend of culture and history, portrayed through its Arab, Chinese, British, Portuguese and Dutch influences.
Top 5 Things To Do in Kochi
- Chottanikkara Bhagavathy Temple is the major tourist attraction in Kochi and is a prominent religious spot. This is because itâ€™s the temple of Bhagawati, the Hindu mother goddess
- Wonderland Amusement Park provides great fun and was the first of its kind to be built in the whole of India. Enjoy the musical fountain or marvel at the laser shows before completing your day dancing at the Didiance floor
- The Kerala Kathakali Centre deserves a visit. There are interesting shows for visitors everyday and employees strive to make your visit as personal as possible
- The Greenix Village in Kochi promises a lot of dance and music. If you are looking for an Indian cultural journey then you need to plan for a night out at this location
- Mattancherry happens to be Kochiâ€™s first trade centre. There are many shops to explore and you must pick up and try a few Kerala spices
Plan Your Kochi Holiday
Flight deals to Kochi can be found using Luxury Class Tourâ€™s Deals section. Kochi, formerly known as Cochin, is densely populated and is the perfect getaway for those who like retreats to the seaside. Book your tickets to Kochi and enjoy its calming atmosphere. Thanks to its proximity to the equator, the weather is always pleasant.
Kochi is considered a rural destination and for that reason it is easy to find cheap hotels in Kochi with no hassle. The location has a raw, untouched beauty and has managed to blend ancient India with the modern world.