Book your flights to Lagos with Luxury Class Tour and touchdown in a city that is the heart of Nigeriaâ€™s economic resurgence and the second fastest growing city in all of Africa. Lagos is home to almost 8 million people.
Top 5 Things To Do in Lagos
- Enjoy a leisurely afternoon amongst the chattering of monkeys as you stroll through the Lekki Conservation Centre
- Spend the day looking for a gift for that special someone at the Lekki Market where you can find exquisite hand carved gifts
- Have a peaceful picnic amidst the hustle and bustle of Lagos at Freedom park
- Relax and soak up some sun on the picturesque Eleko Beach
- Spend the day immersed in Nigerian Culture with an informative tour of the National Museum
Plan Your Lagos Holiday
Lagos is a city made up of a mainland portion and several islands that are separated by small rivers. The Oba Palace and The National Museum of Nigeria can be found on Lagos Island, while the island of Ikoyi is home to one of Africaâ€™s largest golf courses. Other islands that make up the city of Lagos include Victoria Island and Iddo Island.
Lagos has two dry seasons and two rainy seasons, the one that runs from April to July is the heaviest and the other is in October to November. The peak tourist season in Lagos is between December and March which is the longest dry season, so be sure to buy your tickets to Lagos early if travelling at this time. Cheap hotels in Lagos are more plentiful in April to July, and if you donâ€™t mind the rain it is an excellent time to avoid the crowds. Cheap flights to Lagos can be found year round with Luxury Class Tour.