Book your flights to Lebanon with Luxury Class Tour and experience things that you never thought were possible. Lebanon brings people together from different backgrounds and celebrates diversity, combining the ancient with the ultra-modern. The area has a Mediterranean climate that creates snow in the mountain regions while the coast remains relatively warm, making it a fascinating and versatile destination.
Top 5 Things To Do in Lebanon
- Be amazed by the largest known stalactite and the incredible view when you take a boat ride through Jeita Grotto, the caves near Nahr al-Kalb valley
- Travel back in time in Byblos, one of the worldâ€™s oldest cities, complete with an archaeological site, a small port, and good restaurants
- Visit Beit ed-Dine, a town which is famous for its magnificent palace that features a popular 19th Century Lebanese design and style
- Learn some of the countryâ€™s history in Sidon where you will see the impressive Sea Castle and have the opportunity to visit the Great Mosque
- Take advantage of exceptional photo opportunities in Deir-el-Qamar, a picturesque Maronite village where palaces from the past still stand
Plan Your Lebanon Holiday
If you want to spend your time at one of the incredible mountain resorts, winter is the best time to visit Lebanon. If swimming and relaxing in the sun is more your cup of tea, visit from June through to September when temperatures are warm, but not too hot.
Finding flight deals to Lebanon is easy with Luxury Class Tourâ€™s popular deals. During the Beiteddine Festivals in the Chouf Mountains and the Beirut Art Book Fair, we recommend that you book your hotel accommodation and your tickets to Lebanon several months in advance. To find cheap hotels in Lebanon, travel during the summer months from June to September when there are fewer tourists.