Book your flights to Madrid with Luxury Class Tour and get ready for the most wonderful trip imaginable. Madrid can be appreciated in so many ways; with its rich cultural heritage and varied day and nightlife, for a zesty Spanish experience it is a superb choice of destination.
Top 5 Things To Do in Madrid
- Madridâ€™s rich artistic culture is impossible to ignore, so make the most of it and visit the Prado and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
- Take in the wonderful palaces and architecture all around, such as the elaborate Palacio Real where artefacts show a sumptuous bygone age
- Book a day trip to Segovia and visit the famous Roman viaduct which is an engineering masterpiece
- For outdoor activities visit the Sabatini Gardens near the Royal Palace and relax on a park bench whilst you admire the well-kept foliage
- If strolling in the city, watch out for the spectacular La Cibeles Fountain, famous for being not only sculpturally stunning, but a favourite feature of local football celebrations
Plan Your Madrid Holiday
Madrid enjoys scorching summers, but is renowned for its extreme winters. A summer holiday is best to appreciate the array of stunning features the city offers, but be prepared for blazing sunshine. Even a winter trip is worth considering, as days are cold but often crystal clear.
Finding flights deals to Madrid is easy with Etihadâ€™s plentiful and popular deals. If you wish to focus on museum and gallery visits, then bear in mind that such attractions are closed on Mondays, and check if any local festivals are planned at your chosen visiting time. It is best to book your hotel and your tickets to Madrid well in advance of your trip; cheap hotels in Madrid are easy to find in the off peak season and further out from the city centre.