When you book your flight to Mahe with Luxury Class Tour, you are at the beginning of an amazing adventure. Mahe is the largest of the Seychelles tropical islands, and a holiday spent there will be one you will remember forever. The unspoiled, perfect beaches act as a complement to the lush vegetation on the island. Fall in love with the beauty and charm of this island that is steeped in history. There is something for everyone to see and enjoy on Mahe. Just relax and let yourself be drawn in to the island way of life.
Top 5 Things To Do in Mahe
- Take time to get away for a day trip to Moyenne Island to see fascinating wildlife and gorgeous scenery
- Tee off to an exciting game of golf at the Seychelles Golf Club where the scenery will take your breath away
- Browse through artefacts and learn more about the islands at the Seychelles Natural History Museum
- Enjoy an exciting drive in a beach buggy on the never-ending beaches
- Explore the seven official nature trails in the Morne Seychelles National Park and discover pristine nature at its best
Plan Your Mahe Holiday
You will want to plan your trip soon to take advantage of the best flight deals to Mahe, and cheap hotels in Mahe. There are amazing discounts in the Deals section of Luxury Class Tourâ€™s website. When booking your trip, remember that April and October offer the calmest weather and best times to book tickets to Mahe. While the weather is quite temperate all year long and the sea stays a comfortable 81 degrees Fahrenheit, there are periods of heavy rain between December and March. With so many exciting things to see and do on Mahe, you should plan your holiday early in advance.