Flights to Minsk can be booked through Luxury Class Tour to enjoy a city that is as captivating as its name. Minsk is often referred to as a living monument due to its 1950s futuristic-style architecture.
Top 5 Things To Do in Minsk
- Have fun at the Gorky Central Park which is located right at the city centre. The park has a wonderful atmosphere where you can unwind and enjoy a relaxed afternoon
- The Minsk Arena is gorgeous and holds a lot of events with ice hockey being a favourite. The main arena has various cafes and restaurants where you can sample some of Minskâ€™s signature dishes
- You must visit the National Art Museum of the Republic of Belarus. Like most buildings in Minsk the design is daringly futuristic and the museum has a lot of interesting exhibitions
- A trip to Minsk is incomplete if you have not visited Victory Square. This popular attraction sight has a remarkable history
- Check out the Church of Saints Simon and Helena which is one of the most stunning structures in Minsk
Plan Your Minsk Holiday
You can get flight deals to Minsk from Luxury Class Tour deals. While most people prefer to visit Minsk during summer, winter in the city is quite beautiful. The streets and buildings are well lit during the winter nights and air tickets to Minsk are also less expensive. Cheap hotels in Minsk are also easier to find in winter due to the low tourist traffic.