Book your flights to Moscow withÂ Luxury Class Tour and soak in the very essence of this beautiful place with its rich culture and fascinating vibrancy. Moscow offers visitors a glimpse into its classic, ancient past shaped by prominent personalities like Leo Tolstoy. Experience the unique combination of contemporary culture and traditional values in a city that guarantees you a memorable visit. You can also spend some time exploring Moscowâ€™s amazing tourist attractions.
Top 5 Things To Do in Moscow
- Listed as a World Heritage Site and one of the most beautiful structures in Moscow, Red Square is a spectacular historical site that must not be missed
- Enjoy browsing through the unique, mesmerising works of art like sculptures, paintings and graphics by talented Russian artists at the Tretyakov Gallery in Lavrushinsky Lane
- Visitors interested in viewing a collection of dazzling jewellery and nuggets can do so at the Moscow Kremlin where the Diamond Fund is stored
- No visit to Moscow is complete without enjoying the sight of the colourful, vibrant domes of St. Basilâ€™s Cathedral, a perfect example of unique Russian architecture and one of the finest landmarks of the country
- Take an interesting tour through the spectacular Grand Kremlin Palace located on Borovitsky Hill. This imposing, enormous palace is now the residence of the President of Russia
Plan Your Moscow Holiday
The city of Moscow is vibrant, energetic and bustling during the summer months. Visitors can also experience the true Moscow, with fewer crowds, during the winter months.
Get flight deals to Moscow with Luxury Class Tourâ€™s popular offers. If you want to visit this city during the peak summer months, we recommend booking your tickets to Moscow and accommodation well in advance. Spring and early autumn are ideal for those looking for cheap hotels in Moscow.