Book your flights to Mumbai offered by Luxury Class Tour and discover one of the most interesting and vibrant cities of India. On the shores of the Arabian Sea, you will find an urban landscape that is marked by skyscrapers and surrounded by neighbourhoods that are a true melting pot of cultures, ethnicities and colours.
Top 5 Things To Do in Mumbai
- Visit of the Gateway of India and see this colossal basalt arch become a glimmering jewel with flashes of amber
- Uncover the secrets of the blockbuster films that are made in the studios of Bollywood
- Stroll down the paths of Sanjay Gandhi National Park, a green oasis in the middle of the city where you will encounter anything from leopards to exotic bird life, and stunning sculptures carved directly into the stone caves
- Enjoy a sunset over the sea as a backdrop along Marine Drive boulevard
- Search for souvenirs to take back home at Chor Bazaar, one of the biggest markets in India
Plan Your Mumbai Holiday
With a tropical climate throughout the entire year, any time is a good time to buy tickets to Mumbai. The best months for travel, however, are from November to May when the heat dies down. With Luxury Class Tour you can find great flight deals to Mumbai during this period, but if you are looking for cheap hotels in Mumbai, low season is from June to September.
Try timing your visit to coincide with the two day Elephanta Festival, and the chance to experience the more deeply-rooted traditions in the area. But if you prefer something more modern, the Kala Ghoda Art Festival will give you the opportunity to listen to musicians from all over the world, enjoy excellent theatre performances, and discover the ultimate in cinema.