Book your flights to Nairobi with Luxury Class Tour for the opportunity to visit a city bustling with wildlife, history and culture. The city has something to offer for everyone. For those seeking adventure, Nairobi has wildlife reserves and safaris, while history lovers will be fascinated by the various museums showcasing Nairobiâ€™s proud history.
Top 5 Things To Do in Nairobi
- Roam Nairobi National Park and marvel at the wildlife at this natural reserve. You can expect to see lions, leopards and even elephants and rhinos living freely in their natural habitat
- Visit Jamia Mosque, built in traditional Arabic Muslim style and an important Islamic site, and browse the shops down one side which provide rental income to support it
- Take a tour of the Karen Blixen Museum and learn about the life and work of the Danish author in her farmhouse at the foot of the Ngong Hills
- A must-see for conservationists is the elephant orphanage within Nairobi National Park where you can see the orphan elephants and buy souvenirs to support them
- Take a trip to the Rift Valley and enjoy the sights and scenery that this amazing piece of African Savannah has to offer
Plan Your Nairobi Holiday
The best period for visiting Nairobi is from April to September when the climate is suitable for safaris. A number of flight deals to Nairobi are available during these months and can be found on our website.
Booking your tickets to Nairobi as well as your hotel ahead of your visit is advisable at this time of year as many tourists visit the city during these peak months. Finding cheap hotels in Nairobi is possible at any time of year, but accommodation will be easier to find and cheaper if you are able to travel outside of the main summer season.