Book your flights to The Netherlands with Luxury Class Tour and prepare for a holiday amongst the famous windmills, fragrant tulips, and a rich artistic culture. This laid back country is perfect for anyone who has an appreciation for fine art and the beauty of nature.
Top 5 Things To Do in The Netherlands
- Take a scenic canal boat tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam, where you can hop on and hop off at many spectacular landmarks
- Make a stop at the Van Gogh Museum and marvel at his wonderful masterpieces
- Visit the worldâ€™s largest flower garden, the Keukenhof Gardens, and surround yourself with the sweet scents and colours of over seven million blooms
- Plan a drive along the Boemen Route and enjoy the Dutch countryside, where the fields of fresh flowers are themselves a work of art
- Go back to the 1300s and visit the remarkable Loevestein Castle and learn the history that surrounds this medieval landmark
Plan Your Netherlands Holiday
July and August are the peak tourism season in The Netherlands, but anytime between April and October is an ideal time to plan your holiday. This is when the weather is best and when the flowers start covering the landscape. Keep in mind that if you are planning to visit the Keukenhof Gardens, they are only open between March and April when all the flowers are actively in bloom.
If you are planning your holiday in July or August it is best to get your tickets to The Netherlands in advance since these are peak months for tourists. It is easy to find flight deals to The Netherlands with Luxury Class Tourâ€™s popular deals. To find cheap hotels in The Netherlands plan your holiday between November and March when rooms are likely to be cheaper than during the peak season.