Book your flights to Nigeria with Luxury Class Tour and prepare to experience the culture, sights, and sounds of Africa.
Top 5 Things To Do in Nigeria
- Relax the day away at Eleko Beach
- Unlock the mysteries of the carved circular monoliths in Cross River National Park. These curiosities have baffled scientists and archaeologists for years and some are over 3 and a half meters tall
- Enjoy the soothing waters of the Wikki natural hot springs that are located in Yankari National Park
- Take an exhilarating four wheel drive excursion to the Mambilla Plateau
- Journey to Lake Chad: the disappearing Lake. This famous lake has shrunk to almost 10 percent of its original size
Plan Your Nigeria Holiday
Nigeria is a vast country that offers visitors several activities and points of interest. For those looking for a pleasant afternoon on horseback, be sure to ride through the rainforest to the Waterfalls of Obudu. You could also spend a day or two on a safari looking for the Big 5; lion, elephant, leopard, rhino and buffalo. Nigeria can be visited all year round, but the peak tourist season is from December to February. It is recommended that you buy your tickets to Nigeria in advance for this time of year.
Cheap hotels in Nigeria can be found during the rainy season between April and November. It is a good time to visit the plateau in the centre of the country near the town of Jos as the climate there is pleasant almost all year round. Also be sure to visit the Argungu Fishing Festival in March where hundreds of people, both young and old, jump into the river and try to catch fish with their bare hands. You can always find flight deals to Nigeria with Luxury Class Tour.