Book your flights to Oman with Luxury Class Tour and prepare to be pleasantly surprised by the eclectic diversity this country has to offer from its beautiful landscapes to its exciting activities. From observing endangered species to travelling to a desert oasis, Oman is sure to satisfy almost any tastes.
Top 5 Things To Do in Oman
- Take a 4×4 adventure over the Wahiba Desert
- Cycle around the circumference of the desert island of Masirah
- Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of Muttrah Souk, a bustling market in Muscat famous for its silver, artefacts, wooden carvings and spices
- Swim with the sea turtles along over 3000 km of coastline
- Enjoy a leisurely day cruise along the endless shores in a traditional dhow
Plan Your Oman Holiday
Oman offers the traveller a stunning coastline which is lined with beaches of golden sand next to crystal blue water teeming with abundant sea life. If you come at the right time of year you can even witness the sea turtles nesting on the shore. The best time to visit is between January and March. This does, however, fall within the peak tourist season so you may want to buy your tickets to Oman early.
October is the start of the prime tourist season and it runs until March. Peak season falls directly after the monsoon season which runs from June to September; this is when many parts of Oman are lush and green. Finding cheap hotels in Oman is easier during the monsoon season and there are always plenty of things to see even at that time of year. The historic fort at Nizwa and the bustling souks are worth a visit all year round. Luxury Class Tourâ€™s popular deals make finding flight deals to Oman easy throughout the year.