Book your flights to Russia with Luxury Class Tour and prepare to be absorbed into a rich and vivacious society filled with the opportunity to enhance your mind. Soak in the experiences of this country, which is home to more than 160 different cultures and is where the worldâ€™s first socialist state was created.
Top 5 Things To Do in Russia
- Embark on one of the most legendary journeys on the worldâ€™s longest railway line, the Trans-Siberian Railway
- Uncover and relive the historical eras of Russia by visiting the Baikal Lake, which is considered to be the worldâ€™s deepest and oldest lake nestled in the laps of the mountains
- Marvel in the treasures that can be found at the Hermitage Museum where you can browse through an inexhaustible collection of more than three million works of art
- Do not miss the opportunity to discover the rich tradition of the Russian operas and ballets at The Bolshoi Theatre
- The striking architecture of St. Basilâ€™s Cathedral will leave you breathless as you feast your eyes on the intricate detail on the structure
Plan Your Russia Holiday
Summer is the best season to visit Russia as you will greeted with the incredible landscapes and colourful flowers that are in full bloom. However, if you enjoy riding on sleighs through dense snowy terrains or want to capture the essence of a white Christmas, you should save your visit for the winter.
Finding flight deals to Russia is wonderfully easy with Luxury Class Tourâ€™s popular deals. We recommend that you book your tickets to Russia in advance to avoid the rush and any disappointment. The best time to find cheap hotels in Russia is during May and June or September and October as there are fewer tourists and the chances of rain are also minimal.