Book your flights to San Francisco with Luxury Class Tour and get ready to experience an amazing city that is filled with museums, historic attractions, and sporting events. With marvellous beaches and great weather, San Francisco is a unique city that is full of things to see, do, and explore. You can also enjoy world-class performing arts and entertainment in this culturally rich city. There are many great places to shop and dine as well.
Top 5 Things To Do in San Francisco
- Take a tour of Alcatraz, the famous â€˜escape proofâ€™ prison located in the San Francisco Bay
- Explore Pier 39, a shopping centre with a carnival atmosphere, street performances, and rides
- Visit the majestic and historical Golden Gate Bridge
- Enjoy the local seaside culture at Fisherman’s Wharf
- Take in a show at one of San Francisco’s many theatres and see shows by renowned performing arts companies
Plan Your San Francisco Holiday
San Francisco has events happening all year round, for example the Fillmore Street Jazz Festival in July, the Independent Film Festival in January, and Fleet Week in October. The peak time for tourism is during the spring and summer months of April through August, when the weather is warm and outdoor events like Opening Day on the Bay and the Sea Music Festival occur. There are also spectacular events in winter, including the Craft Festival and the Holiday Tree Lighting.
Finding flight deals to San Francisco is easy with Luxury Class Tourâ€™s popular deals. During the winter months of November until February the weather is cool, so you will find less travellers and better deals on cheap hotels in San Francisco. However, if you plan to travel during the peak season, we recommend you reserve tickets to San Francisco several months in advance.