Book your flights to Sydney with Luxury Class Tour and get ready for an unforgettable holiday. Sydney is a global city with a genuinely international flavour and a diverse population. The city has some of the most famous historical, architectural and shopping sites in Australia.
Top 5 things to do in Sydney
There are plenty of things to do in Sydney from arts and culture, shopping, great restaurants, beaches and more.
- Arguably one of the most iconic buildings and landmarks in the World, the Sydney Opera House hosts nearly 2400 events a year. Pre-booking is essential and is highly recommended
- See Australia’s remarkable indigenous aquatic life includingÂ rays, sharks, and dugongsÂ at the Sydney Aquarium
- Considered a modern wonder of the world, Sydney Harbour is remarkable sight. You can take a boat cruise and view the harbour from all directions and visit the island, some of which are part of the Sydney Harbour National Park
- The Art Gallery of New South Wales exhibits a wide-ranging collection including a strong focus on Aboriginal Art combined with European and Asian masterpieces and a healthy dose of contemporary offerings
- Immerse yourself in aboriginal culture, authentic art, food, story-telling and nature on a fascinating guided tours
Shopping in Sydney
Love to shop? With its unique blend of history and modernity, shopping in Sydney is one of the most popular pastimes. There are numerous shopping arcades and malls packed with designer fashion for men, women and kids, catering to almost every possible shopping whim.
The four-storey Westfield Sydney shopping mall is a fashionistaâ€™s dream come true, while Queen Victoria Building â€“ once described as â€˜the most beautiful shopping centre in the worldâ€™ â€“ is an architectural masterpiece.
Restaurants in Sydney
With so many tempting outlets, you will never be short of inspiration for places to eat in Sydney, no matter the time of year. Holiday here, and you can dine by the harbour in five-star style, enjoy a traditional Australian BBQ lunch or admire sublime Sydney views at a cool rooftop terrace â€“ restaurants in Sydney are plentiful.
Nightlife in Sydney
The nightlife in Sydney is as vibrant as the city by day. With so many fascinating things to see and do during the day, make sure you are well rested for all the fun to be had when the sun sets. The city has a plentiful supply of live music with a number of great venues to visit, from Darling Harbour to Kings Cross, Oxford Street and the Rocks.
So if it is Sydney’s nightlife you are after, this city is very unlikely to let you down.
Plan your Sydney holiday
Sydney enjoys over 340 days of sunshine a year making it a popular holiday destination all year round. The summer and northern winter months are the best time to visit for events, but spring and autumn is better if you want to avoid the crowds.
Finding the best flight deals to Sydney is easy with Luxury Class Tour’s popular deals. We recommend that you book your tickets to Sydney in advance, especially during summer events such as the Sydney Festival. To find cheap hotels in Sydney, travel around mid-May to mid-August.
Book your flights to Sydney today
Discover the best deals on accommodation and affordable ticket prices on Economy, Pearl Business and First Class flights with Luxury Class Tour. You may also want to note that, while the baggage allowances on Luxury Class Tour flights are generous, you also have the option to enjoy discounted rates for any extra bags you would like to take or return with you.