Reserve your flights to Thailand with Luxury Class Tour and take one step closer to your dream vacation in one of the worldâ€™s most beautiful countries. Thailand is a magnificent destination. Lose yourself in its natural beauty or in its legendary history as the Kingdom of Siam. From sheer limestone cliffs bordering the stunning beaches to exploring the centuries old homes of fabled kings, Thailand awaits.
Top 5 Things To Do in Thailand
- Spend an afternoon experiencing the remarkable architecture of the Grand Palace, the home of Kings dating back to 1782
- Take a leisurely cruise to James Bond Island, located in the calm waters of Phang Nga Bay
- Marvel in the amazing colours and smells that surround you in one of Thailandâ€™s most famous floating markets
- Discover the history of the Kingdom of Siam at the ancient ruins of Ayutthaya, a massive abandoned city that was once home to over one million people
- Test your taste budsâ€™ adventurous side in the Chatuchak Weekend Market
Plan Your Thailand Holiday
The most popular time of year to visit this stunning country is between November and February as this is considered to be the cool season. As temperatures are still very pleasant, it is the perfect time to visit one of the hundreds of out of this world beaches as there is plenty of warm sun and very little rain.
Finding flight deals to Thailand is easier during their hot season, which is from March to May. The Thai Water Festival is held during this time so we recommend buying your tickets to Thailand in advance to ensure that you are able to attend this once in a lifetime event. Cheap hotels in Thailand are also available during the rainy season from June to October.