It could not be any easier to enter a fascinating world of wonder and culture that to book your next trip to Toronto with Luxury Class Tour. One of the features that makes Toronto so special is the exotic fruits on display in the cityâ€™s busy Chinatown. Visitors to Toronto can also digest the beautiful outdoors with towering trees and quacking ducks at High Park. From seeing a professional hockey game to climbing to the top of the famous CN Tower, a tourist can always discover something fun and exciting to do in the spectacular metropolis of Toronto.
Top 5 Museums in Toronto
- The ROM is home to everything from dinosaur bones and bat caves to intriguing lectures.
- The Hockey Hall of Fame features a variety of interactive exhibits for sport fans from around the world.
- Ceramic lovers can soak up some of the most interesting clay creations ever made at the Gardiner Museum.
- The Canadian Air & Space Museum features a collection of colorful artifacts and full-size aircrafts, as well as decadesâ€™ worth of flight training simulators.
- The MZTV Museum of Television has one of the most comprehensive collections of TV sets in North America, including ones from the 1920s, as well as a variety of online exhibits.
Plan Your Next Vacation to Toronto
There is never a bad time to fly to Toronto, as the city is fantastic 365 days a year. Of course, the weather is often a bit chilly, as well as cloudy. The average temperature in the winter is negative 3.8Â°C, or 25Â°F. Doh! Quite often, heavy winds, rainfall and snow are added to the mix. Just keep an eye on the weather, as flights to Toronto can be cancelled due to severe storms. Meanwhile, the summers in Toronto can be warm and humid, with an average high 27Â°C, or 80Â°F. While brief thunderstorms may be common in the summer, a visitor to Toronto can still enjoy plenty of fun in the sun. Just be sure to book your ticket to Toronto with Luxury Class Tour.