Book your flights to Trivandrum with Luxury Class Tour and get ready one of the most memorable holidays you will ever experience in this scenic and wondrous destination.
Top 5 Things To Do in Trivandrum
- Visit the most iconic building in Kerala â€“ Sree Anantha Padmanabha Temple. There are thousands of tales told through the spectacular architecture in and around the incredible construction
- Take a kathakali or kootiattam course at Margi Kathakali School and learn more about the history and customs of traditional Sanskrit drama
- Stand before the imposing majesty of Agasta Mala, a breath-taking and foreboding peak inside Neyar Wildlife Sanctuary that stands at over 1,800 metres
- Acquaint yourself with local history at the Napier Museum, housing a wide variety of local and exotic historical and cultural artefacts
- Unwind at Shanghumugham Beach, a very popular destination with locals and a popular spot for sunset strollers. The beach also features a recreation club and the Matsya Kanyaka, an incredible and massive sculpture of a mermaid that stretches over 35 metres
Plan Your Trivandrum Holiday
The best time to visit Trivandrum is during the months of October and February, which is the perfect time for sightseeing or beach holidays. If you would like to experience a bit of true Indian carnival atmosphere, go to the festival of Onam, normally held at the end of August or in the beginning of September, but book your tickets to Trivandrum as far in advance as possible to ensure flight and accommodation availability.
Getting the best flight deals to Trivandrum has never been simpler with Luxury Class Tourâ€™s popular Deals. If you are on a budget and would like to find cheap hotels in Trivandrum, go during the off-peak season of October and November when the second rainy season occurs.