Book flights to the United Arab Emirates with Luxury Class Tour and visit the vast deserts, idyllic beaches, ancient archaeological sites, and awe-inspiring structures that are waiting for you.
Top 5 Things To Do in the United Arab Emirates
- Marvel at the phenomenal Burj Khalifa, the worldâ€™s tallest building. Journey to the Observation Deck of this remarkable 828m edifice and witness the greatest panorama on Earth
- Traverse the dunes of the Arabian Desert in a SUV or at a relaxed pace on the back of a camel
- Step through time into the ruins of Hili, an archaeological site allowing you to walk in the footsteps of ancient people dating back to the Bronze Age
- Have fun at Ferrari World, the worldâ€™s largest indoor theme park, where you can ride the worldâ€™s fastest rollercoaster, the amazing Formula Rossa, and get a close look at the most iconic models of the brand
- Experience the wonders of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, which was constructed from building materials from across the globe and designed to unite the Islamic worldâ€™s various cultures
Plan Your United Arab Emirates Holiday
The United Arab Emirates have a cultural calendar that can pique the interest of even the most cultured and refined individuals. The Dubai International Jazz Festival attracts more than 20,000 enthusiasts and the Abu Dhabi Film Festival brings in prominent figures from the industry.
With Luxury Class Tour you can find great flight deals to the United Arab Emirates, but keep in mind that it is a desert country, and in the summer the temperatures can climb to the mid-40s. The best time to buy tickets to the United Arab Emirates is from November to April, but as it is peak season, you will need to book in advance to find cheap hotels in the United Arab Emirates.