Book your flights to Washington D.C. with Luxury Class Tour and experience the majesty of the United Statesâ€™ venerated capital. Washington celebrates the delightful fusion of classical architecture and modern metropolis and features countless unique attractions. There is more to see in this historic city than you could possibly experience in a single visit.
Top 5 Things To Do in Washington D.C.
- Discover the inner workings of American government while touring the U.S. Capitol Building, the White House, and the U.S. Supreme Court
- Explore Washingtonâ€™s spectacular national monuments and memorials, as much a testament to artistic style and perfection as they are a tribute to the past
- Immerse yourself in art and history at the Smithsonian Museum, featuring a dizzying collection of exhibits covering a diverse range of subjects
- Stroll through stately Georgetown, Washingtonâ€™s historic waterfront district, famous for its astounding array of shops and restaurants
- Experience the best theatrical and musical performances the city has to offer at the Kennedy Center
Plan Your Washington Holiday
Washington D.C. is constantly evolving new trends while holding onto the threads of the past that moulded it. Listen to jazz, blues and rock musicians bare their souls into the early morning hours as the sun rises on Capitol Hill, or taste the new-age flavour of some of the cityâ€™s touted avant-garde cuisine, while indulging in traditional blueberry pancakes the next morning.
Washingtonâ€™s climate is also a tribute to dichotomy, with warm, humid summers, 25Â°c, and cold, blustery winters, 0Â°c. We suggest you book your tickets to Washington in the periods between March and May, or between September and November. Consider visiting in the off-peak seasons to find cheap hotels in Washington. Donâ€™t forget to check out the Deals section of our website for the best flight deals to Washington.