Book one of Luxury Class Tour’s flights to Yemen and experience the true meaning of five star qualities. In some respects, taking a step into the fortified villages of Yemen and observing its ancestral traditions is like taking a step back in time, yet all this is perfectly integrated with the most modern of cities.
Top 5 Things To Do in Yemen
- Experience the majesty of the worldâ€™s first “skyscrapers” which were built in the 16th century and are located in the city of Shibam
- Discover and make your way through hundreds of mosques in Sana’a, where the historic city centre has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- Cross the famous Bridge of Sighs, an architectural feat built in the 17th century across a canyon to reach the mountaintop village of Shahara
- Set out on a journey to the Sultan Al Kathiri Palace and climb to its terrace for incredible views of Seiyun
- See the natural wonders of the Socotra islands, known as the Galapagos of the Indian Ocean
Plan Your Yemen Holiday
To uncover the secrets of this country, it is best to book your tickets to Yemen between November and February in order to avoid the sweltering heat and rain. With Luxury Class Tour you can find great flight deals to Yemen by visiting the Deals section of our website. If you want to find cheap hotels in Yemen, you will have to book early in advance, particularly during the months of December and January which is peak tourist season.
If you decide to visit during this season, youâ€™ll have the advantage of experiencing Muslim cultures and traditions. Youâ€™ll get a unique perspective from two of its most important festivals, which are celebrated during this time period: the Eid al-Fitr and the Eid Al-Adha.