Travel to Yerevan
Book your flights to Yerevan with Luxury Class Tour and prepare to experience an enchanting city. Yerevanâ€™s many museums, shopping districts, breathtaking architecture, delightful restaurants, historical sites and parks make it an extraordinary holiday destination.
Top 5 things to do in Yerevan
There are so many things to do in Yerevan, from sightseeing to fine dining; the problem is deciding where to start first.
- Step back in time with a trip to the Blue Mosque. This 18th century Shia Islamic Mosque is only one of the few surviving historical structures of the city
- Visit Republic Square for one of the finest examples of Soviet era architecture. At the top of Republic Square is the National Gallery and Museum, with 56 exposition halls, showcasing approximately 26,000 exhibits.
- Visit The Vernisage, an open air arts and crafts market. Open daily during the warmer months and at weekends during the winter, you can browse paintings, souvenirs and handicrafts produced by local artists.
- A visit to the Cascade complex is a must. The Cascade is a giant stairway with five levels and over 570 steps, with fountains and water cascades alongside, leading up to The Monument (there is also an escalator inside). At the top you can enjoy magnificent views of the city and Mt. Ararat.
- Witness one of the worldâ€™s largest collections of ancient and medieval manuscripts and books at The Matenadaran, the Institue of Ancient Manuscripts, it is home to almost 17,000 manuscripts and 30,000 other documents, dating back to the fifth century.
Shopping in Yerevan
Old, new, unique, exotic, traditional, antique â€“ shopping in Yerevan is all these things and more. Enjoy a stroll up Amiryan Street where you will pass several souvenir shops and high end brands. Northern Avenue is a pedestrian street running from Abovyan to the Opera and is home to many luxury clothing and accessories shops. You can purchase and watch how traditional Armenian carpets are made at the Tufenkian Gallery. At the Vernisage Art outdoor market, you can browse a grand display of beautiful handmade arts, crafts and paintings by Armenian artists.
Restaurants in Yerevan
Looking for places to eat in Yerevan? You will be spoilt for culinary choice on holiday here. There are many cafes and restaurants in Yerevan where you can unwind, grab a cup of coffee, or else enjoy live music in pleasant surroundings. Amiryan Street is home to a range of cafes and restaurants, as are Aboyyan Street and Tyumanyan, Pushkin Street and the Cascade. In the summer months, enjoy a meal or a drink at one of many outdoor cafes near the Opera and Swan Lake.
Nightlife in Yerevan
Yerevan nightlife is anything but limited. Book your flights to Yerevan and take some time to enjoy the cityâ€™s thriving nightlife.Â There is a vast array of options to please locals and tourists alike, from laid-back lounges and impressive cafes to upscale restaurants. If you are looking for a more upbeat evening, check out one of the live music venues at Poplavok or Pushkin Street.
Plan your Yerevan holiday
Finding the best flight deals to Yerevan is easy with Luxury Class Tour’s popular deals. We recommend that you book your tickets to Yerevan in advance, to ensure your seat.Â The Armenian capital maintains moderate weather temperatures all year round, so you will be certain to enjoy your holiday in Yerevan come rain or shine.
Book your flights to Yerevan today
Canâ€™t decide when to book your holiday to Yerevan? With its continental climate, any time is a good time to visit. You will also find that there are hotels in Yerevan to suit almost every budget.
Affordable prices on flights to Yerevan withÂ Luxury Class Tour are easy to find. Whether you choose to flyÂ EconomyÂ orÂ BusinessÂ Class, you can expect the very best hospitality before, during and after your flight to Yerevan.